* 1 cup whole wheat flour
* 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
* 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
* 1/4 cup vegetable oil
* 2 large eggs
* 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
* 4 ounces cream cheese
* 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
* 6 Milk-Bone biscuits, small
* Preheat oven to 350.
* In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, pumpkin, apple sauce, vegetable oil and eggs. Stir in carrots.
* Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tray. Place into oven and bake for 15-20 mins.
* In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and peanut butter.
* Use a small offset spatula or a pastry bag fitted with decorative tip #1M to frost the cupcakes, garnished with Milk-Bones (to make it pretty)