Groomer On the Go
Hoochie Poochie Mobile Grooming | Monroe, NY
Covid-19 is turning our world upside down.
We, as a Nation, are being forced to #stayhome in order to decrease the number of those who contract the Coronavirus. And if you are not staying home - let this be a gentle reminder to do just that. IT SAVES LIVES.
Our schedules have changed, our education has changed, our work spaces have changed. One thing that definitely has not changed is being #DOGMOMS.
IN FACT - how lucky are our dogs? The get us 24/7 -- all the cuddles and walks in the world - just for them!
Ensuring that your fur baby maintains their health and routine is extremely critical.
It is that time of the year when the season is changing - and if your pup is anything like mine ... enter: shed season. Not to mention he just needed his routine grooming appointment.
So what is there to do being a dog mom - in #orangecounty - all dog businesses except for Veterinary Hospitals are closed?
You call Hoochie Poochie.
I was in desperate need looking for a groomer that could make the process super easy + germ free without leaving my house. I called our trusty friend Jessica Giordano from The K9 Academy who gave us the referral.
I spoke to Melissa, who was able to give us an appointment right away, and 2 days later they were on my driveway!
I was greeted by Michelle, who followed all Covid-19 protocols. She was super friendly and Blü (my fur baby) was so excited to see her.
Perks of Hoochie Poochie:
- Umm, hello? They come right to your house.
- At a time where we are all in quarantine and practicing social distancing - this is the only way to get your dog groomed + feel safe.
- They let you know their eta, and are on time!
- The pick your pup up from the gate and text you when they are finished.
- The price is just right! Including a shampoo, ear cleaning, cut, nail cut, a treato or two, and a bandana (which is on hold due to covid-19 precautions).
- Blü came back to me SO soft- and smelling the best I've ever smelt him.
- Super friendly staff AND they know your pups name before grooming (love that)!
Need we say more?
Your dogs dogs health should not be the stressor you have in your life right now - so take "worrying about a groomer" off the list.
Contact Hoochie Poochie today @ 845.500.1656 + let them know Dog Moms of OCNY sent you!